Consumer Regulations


If we arrange finance for you under your personal name and the funds are not being used for business purposes, your loan will be governed by the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 (CCCFA). Information relating to the services we provide under this Act are provided on the following pages:


Moving house? It is important to keep us in the loop and make sure any communication from your financier reaches you by updating your contact details with us.

Of course if you have any questions at all, our consultants are more than happy to talk. Simply call us on (04) 568 5120.